Dear Guests Namaste,
We do hope you and your loved ones are safe, during the unprecedented situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance to us. Here are a few important updates that we would like to share with you.
BluSalz Safety Protocols
The precautionary hygiene measures implemented to be followed by all our guests and associates to maximize safety, social distancing and hygiene:
- All guests are required to wear face masks in public areas.
- Social distancing, maintaining 6 feet of distance must be followed.
- Guests are requested to frequently sanitize/ wash their hands well while on the premises. Sanitizer dispensers are available across public areas for guest usage, with clinically approved sanitizer, containing minimum 70% alcohol.
- No visitors will be allowed on guest floors/ guest rooms.
- Guidelines of CPWD shall be followed which inter alia emphasizes that the temperature setting of all air conditioning devices should be in the range of 24 to 30° C.
- Temperature checks will be conducted every time a guest, associatesenter the property. Should the temperature be higher than 99 degrees, along with other symptoms, entry the property will be denied and the guest and his/her associates will be provided with the details of the nearest hospital or healthcare facility.
- AarogyaSetu mobile application is a must, with active risk evaluation of the holder.
- At the time of check-in, guests will be required to submit a signed self-declaration form and share their travel history for the 20 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are requested to sanitize mobile phones, credit cards, etc.
- Sanitization processes will be undertaken periodically, as per recommended guidelines, in all public areas & back areas including restaurants, banquets, lobby, elevators, equipment’s etc. Government approved, hospital grade chemicals, will be used for all cleaning and sanitization purposes across the property.
- Most public area doors will be left open to avoid physical contact. Please do not touch or close the doors in public areas.
- Seating arrangements in all public areas have been reduced to follow social distancing norms. Please adhere to the arrangements as they cannot be altered.
- Newspapers will not be available across the property. However, e-papers will be shared upon request.
- All property vehicles are cleaned, sanitized and inspected before and after every use.
- Perishable items – fruits, vegetables, groceries and other ingredients are thoroughly cleaned at the time of receipt.
- All team members are being sensitized and trained on all cautionary and preventive measures.
- The team is maintaining appropriate hygiene standards – wearing gloves and masks, in all areas and maintain social distancing throughout the property.
- Contactless modes of payments are available, including Paytm, Online transfers, etc.
- In case of card payments, the EDC machines will be sanitized after every use.
- No outside food and beverage delivery will be allowed anywhere on the premises.
- All guidelines from WHO and FSSAI (for food and beverage production and service) are being strictly followed in order to maintain the desired hygiene standards across all areas.
BLUSALZ safety protocols must be strictly adhered to while on the premises. The management reserves the rights of admission and the refusal of service for guests not following these protocols.
Be Safe, Be Well